RAK OFFSHORE¬†takes special care to give small and medium enterprises the option of off-shoring their business through the creation of dedicated instruments, and enjoying the resulting benefits, some of which are listed below:
- Asset Protection and Planning
- Confidentially of Execution
- Tax Planning
- International Visibility
- No Exchange Controls
- Excellent Communication and Banking Infrastructure
- Property Ownership for non-residents in UAE Free Zones
- Compliant with Best International Standards for Anti-Money Laundering
- Comprehensive legal protection of existing and future investors
An Offshore Company can be simply defined as a corporate entity that rarely conducts business in its country of origin.
Offshore Companies are normally formed in a jurisdiction where taxation is much lower, and reporting restrictions far more flexible than the country in which you reside.
Other common names for this type of company are :
- Non-resident Company
- International Business Company
- International Business Corporation