OUR SERVICES –Offshore Company Formation, Nominee Directors, Nominee Share holder, Bank Accounts
GBC specialize in Dubai company formations ranging from simple company registrations to complex structures including offshore Trusts and in providing a very comprehensive assortment of administrative services to Dubai companies, including the provision of Nominee Director, Nominee Shareholder, Mail Forwarding and Bank Account services. We are also able to offer a ‘transfer in’ service whereby we can take over the management of your existing Dubai Offshore Company, often for no cost at all.
Our Services :-
- Retains well-established affiliations with local Govt & Relevent department for different approvals in the Dubai
- Maintains an experienced staff with knowledge of legal requirements for company formation in Dubai
- Guarantees that all company filing fees and documents are up-to-date and notifies clients of all Dubai compliance changes
1. NOMINEE DIRECTOR SERVICES ( ASK FOR CHARGES ? )
The more common use of the Nominee Director service is to ensure anonymity. Under the law of some countries, information on directors and/or shareholders must be registered in the public files of the Companies Registry.
Where this is the case. only by using nominee directors and/or shareholders can the client’s anonymity and confidentiality be ensured.
Even in jurisdictions without publicly accessible records, there are privacy and confidentiality reasons for appointing Nominee Directors. When conducting business, legal contracts, letters of understanding and other corporate documents will often require signatures and disclosure of the names of Directors and therefore again, only by using a Nominee Director can complete anonymity be guaranteed. Anyone performing a Company Search on a company with a Nominee Director would be unable to discover in whose name the Nominee Director was registered.
The beneficial owner would retain complete control of the company through Power of Attorney that we supply. This ensures that the true owner of the company is empowered to run the business, manage the company’s activities, and open and operate the company’s bank accounts. The Nominee Director will also sign an undated letter of resignation that can be submitted on their behalf at any time you wish.
What is Nominee Shareholder & the reasons using this service?
Nominee Shareholders are usually required by clients seeking legitimate confidentiality of ownership. The shares in the company are formally registered in the name of an unrelated third party – a nominee, provided by us. It would usually be another corporate body (a company), wholly owned by ourselves, incorporated solely for this purpose and all details of the true beneficial owner of the offshore company would remain strictly confidential
The Nominee Shareholder is not the legal owner of the shares, and the underlying investors have the beneficial interest in the shares: i.e. they are entitled to all income and capital gains on them.
The nominee shareholder simply shields and protects the client during any possible public inquiry from showing up as the owner of the company. Thus, the client is formally distanced from his offshore company at the ownership level. At the same time, the client can prove himself as the owner of the company whenever he chooses, by way of producing the supporting confidential documentation that is provided by us on taking the service.
Are there any RISK in using a Nominee Shareholder?
On appointment as Nominee Shareholder, you will be issued with a ‘Nominee Shareholder Agreement’ which clearly sets out the true beneficial owners of the company, stating that our nominee holds your shares on trust. Our Nominee Shareholders Agreement would serve the purpose of ensuring that your identity as beneficial owner is only known to us and not put on public record at the Company’s Registry.
An original Share Transfer form signed by us, but undated, will be issued to you, so that you can have the security of being able to transfer the shares at any time you choose.
Joint Nominee Director & Nominee Shareholder Services
By taking advantage of our professional services for both Nominee Director and Nominee Shareholder, all officers of an Offshore Company can be assured that they have achieved complete company anonymity.
- Take advantage of the lowest available annual fees with no hidden extra costs
- Take advantage of the lowest fees on ancillary items such as nominee and representative office services.
- For bulk users, you can simplify your administration by using one agent if purchasing new companies through us.
- For bulk users you can take advantage of further negotiated reduced fees
- Dissatisfaction with the quality of service provided by your current service provider
- Simple Transfer In process
- Minimum documentation to be executed
- All necessary resolutions prepared by us
- If your current agent charges a transfer out fee, we will negotiate to reduce this, and may be able to offer a fee free period to negate these costs
- Discretion and confidentiality guaranteed